Edmonton’s Dermatology and Laser Skin Care Centre
Award-Winning Cosmetic Clinic
Our dermatologist, Dr. Thomas Nakatsui, thanks you for voting Nakatsui DermaSurgery as the best cosmetic clinic in Edmonton! We truly appreciate this recognition and the association with the exclusive Top Choice Award circle of winners and the Consumer Choice Award circle of winners, as well as being recognized as one of the best Edmonton dermatologists by ThreeBestRated.ca. This could not have been done without the dedication of our team and patients, and for that, we are very grateful to you all. Thank you for making us Edmonton’s premier dermatology and laser skin care and rejuvenation centre.
Our laser skin care and dermatology clinic was originally founded by laser pioneer and well-respected Edmonton dermatologist and skin specialist, Doctor Don Groot, as the Groot DermaSurgery Centre (now Nakatsui DermaSurgery). His long time colleague, Board Certified Edmonton Dermatologist Dr. Thomas Nakatsui, took the helm in 2014 and continues to work with a team of dedicated, experienced individuals who assist him in meeting patients’ dermatology and skin care needs. Our nurses, some with advanced degrees and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification, are highly skilled assistants to our doctors.
Our equipment and technology are state of the art and are used to rejuvenate the skin, treat skin cancers, and treat redness, pigment, and scar tissue. We are one of the most experienced CoolSculpting clinics in Edmonton and Dr. Nakatsui is one the most sought after injectors of Botox and fillers. As a result, he has repeatedly achieved Double Diamond status from Allergan, the makers of Botox and Juvederm, and is one of the few solo injectors in Canada to do so.
How Long Does it Take to Become a Dermatologist?
How Do I Know if My Doctor is a Dermatologist?
- Dr. Thomas Nakatsui, Nakatsui DermaSurgery
- Dr. Eric Schloss, Nakatsui DermaSurgery
- Dr. Eunice Chow, University of Alberta
- Dr. Marlene Dytoc, University of Alberta
- Dr. John Elliott, University of Alberta
- Dr. Loretta Fiorillo, University of Alberta
- Dr. Robert Gniadecki, University of Alberta
- Dr. Parbeer Grewal, Stratica Medical
- Dr. Matthew Karpman, Rejuvenation Dermatology
- Dr. Chris Keeling, Symmetry Dermatology
- Dr. Anil Kurian, Kingsridge Medical
- Dr. Tiffany Kwok, Rao Dermatology
- Dr. Chuck Lortie, Spectra Dermatology and Skin Surgery
- Dr. Barry Lycka
- Dr. Neel Malhotra, Skin Physicians
- Dr. Jaggi Rao, Rao Dermatology
- Dr. Thomas Salopek, University of Alberta
- Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko, Youthful Image
- Dr. Gordon Searles, Searles Dermatology and Aesthetics
- Dr. Muba Taher, Edmonton Dermatology and Skin Surgery Centre
- Dr. Zaki Taher, Lucere Clinic
- Dr. Norm Wasel, Stratica Medical
- Dr. Russell Wong, Rejuvenation Dermatology
How Many Laser Systems Do You Have at Your Clinic?
Where is Your Skin Care Clinic Located?
What Services do you Offer?
Our Edmonton dermatology and skin rejuvenation clinic offers both medical and cosmetic services. In terms of medical services, our Edmonton dermatology clinic treats all kinds of medical conditions, including acne, rosacea, warts, psoriasis, and eczema, as well as skin cancers such as basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma.
We also are a full service cosmetic clinic, offering the latest technology in anti wrinkle and anti aging skin rejuvenation from HydraFacials to fully ablative carbon dioxide laser resurfacing, as well as most things in between. We also offer chemical peels, micro needling, PRP, Botox, and CoolSculpting and Belkyra for fat reduction. We have radio frequency treatments such as Fractora and ThermiTight for tightening. Dr. Nakatsui also specializes in hair transplants for hair restoration.